在職的基督徒每天有大量的時間在職場， 圍繞他們身邊的同事或員工；大多正在有意或無意地尋找人生的答案。然而 神將 基督徒放在職場中是有更高的旨意。如果每位基督徒都能盡本份見證主 (例如：忠心的工作，建立良好的人際關係，分享主 耶穌在生命中的作為等)，福音將會加速廣傳， 神的名必被大大高舉。
2. 教會方面：短宣中心樂意透過『職場事 工』全力支持及協助各教會有關職場宣教的實踐。希望能挑旺基督徒傳福音的熱誠，在自己的工作崗位上為主作見證，並把同事或員工帶進教會。
5. 協助籌辦各類職場宣教聚會，例如： 福音午餐會、辦公室小組、職場宣教奮興會等
Marketplace Ministry is one of the many ministries developed by Vancouver Chinese Christian Short Term Mission Training Centre ( "VCCSTMTC" ) with the same mission slogan of "Short Term Training, Long Term Mission". Its mandate is to actively nurture "Marketplace Evangelists" through whom more Christians would witness for Christ and spread the Good News in the marketplace.
Making disciples of all nations in the marketplace
● Going into churches and the marketplace
● Sharing vision and providing support
● Sharing resources and organizing outreach events
● Equipping Christians in the marketplace
● Helping Christians to be salt and light in sharing the Good News
● Helping Christians to fulfill the Great Commission of Jesus Christ
● Helping Christians to lead people in the marketplace to the Lord
Many Christians spend most of their waking hours in their workplace surrounded by people who are searching for meaning to life in different ways. God has a higher purpose for placing Christians where they are. If each follower of Christ lives out their faith at work (e.g. through faithfully doing their work in excellence, building ongoing meaningful relationship with people around, sharing of life stories on how Jesus transform their lives etc.), the Gospel will be spread rapidly, and God's name will be glorified.
1. Individuals: Through responding to God's call and being equipped, Christians can become bold in sharing their life stories and testimony about Jesus with others, and be salt and light for the Lord in their workplaces.
2. Church: VCCSTMTC is more than willing to support and help all churches through Marketplace Ministry to fulfill marketplace mission. Hopefully, this would inspire Christians to be witness for Christ at their workplaces, motivate and nurture Christians to spread the Gospel to those around them in the marketplace, and lead them into churches.
1. Marketplace Personal Evangelism Training Series
2. Marketplace Ministry Sunday School Series
3. Church Fellowship Marketplace Workshop Series
4. Marketplace Visitation
5. Assist in setting up of Marketplace Mission related activities, e.g. GSF Gospel Sharing Fellowship in the workplace, organizing Revival Meeting and/or Marketplace Evangelical Meeting for churches
6. Provide resources on Marketplace outreach e.g. Gospel sharing tools
7. Provide ongoing support and encouragement to Marketplace Evangelists through various means in our "Marketplace Evangelists Hubs" * You are welcome to call and ask about these services